Saturday, May 9, 2009

With The Rains Came The Wolves...

So I had this dream last night. It was a thematically recurring dream where I am desperately trying to get to work, but I just can't. I'm already late, I have no clothes to wear, no way of getting there, people keep distracting me. And in this case, it is raining very hard. Like, The Deluge hard. Needless to say, the tone of the dream was pretty bleak.

So, towards the end, before I woke up, I was walking up to my building, with this guy and this girl. The guy went on ahead, while the girl said she would wait for us outside. As I'm leaving, I hear the howls of wolves, and I turn to see two wolves slowly patrolling in the heavy rains. They weren't normal wolves though. They were much bigger, and their necks were a little more elongated.

That's about the time I woke up. It was pretty nightmarish. So here is a quick piece I put together, hopefully giving off the sense of dread I had in the dream. Enjoy!

No comments: