Monday, June 2, 2008

Got Ink?

So....

This isn't really anything animation related but I wanted to post it up here. Back in high school I was at the Warped Tour, which is an all day punk rock concert. I had my hair up in this weird psuedo-mohawk ponytail type of a thing, and this woman approached me.

She said she liked my hair and wanted to take a picture. She then mentioned she worked for Ink 19 magazine and that they were putting out a CD compiliation of local music, and that they were looking for a cover model for the album.

Well, you can probably put the rest together and here is the end result.



Of course, this album is out of print, but that's ok, it was pretty terrible anyway!

5 comments:

Akira said...

Dude you're like famous now!

Sarah Satrun said...

wooooww... :o

Graham A Sher said...

Drink it!!!

seedoi said...

You should keep your hair like that!

Patach said...

THAT IS THE MOST EPIC THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!