Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hologram

So at work I am fortunate enough to get some After Effects under my belt. Of the three animators, I am the only one with AE on my computer, so when the need arises for AE work on an episode, it falls on me. In this case, the episode called for a crappy hologram of a character. So I spent a few hours researching (Reading a tutorial) and tweaking (Clicking buttons and sliding sliders) and this is the finished product. I think it came out pretty good.

By the way, Victor did the animation. Also, there is no sound. Sorry!

Edit: It looks like I made a mistake and actually looped the animation twice when I exported. My mistake.

3 comments:

DrDoom said...

not a fan of the after effect, but the animation looks good....... nah just i like it aLOUT!

Joe said...

very sweet...
~JM

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff. The work of a true master animator.