Sunday, December 30, 2007

Some Boards

Hey again!

Wow, two in a row. That never happens!

Anyway, these are just a few boards I did for work. They are only 4 panels out of abour 16 or so pages. I say "or so" because this episode is mixed animation with live action footage, and I only needed to board the animation stuff. So there's a ton of blank panels scattered throughout the boards. Well that's enough of that.

This is just a simple back and forth dialogue sequence between two characters. I hope their expressions say it all, so... Leave me some feedback! See ya!

2 comments:

Joe said...

nicey...couple minor suggestions you can take or flush...

1. panel 2...lift him up into frame a bit more so his mouth doesn't get cut off...

2. panel 3...it feels like the guy on the left needs a bit more room to act so pull the fg character to the right a bit and make the left guy a bit smaller...it feels crowded but positions of characters is nice

love
Joe

TommyRobot said...

Thanks for the suggestions! You are absolutely right.

I initially, I cropped the short dude because he is short, but maybe it doesn't work. Oh well.

Thanks again!