Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Cleaner

Hi!

Here's a blast from the past. This is my final project for the class "Alternative Strategies in Animation", basically, not Flash or 3D or tradional. I shot the footage and then cut frames to give it a pixilation feel, and then I drew each frame of animation for the robot in Photoshop, then slapped it all together. Hurray! Hope you like it! It was fun to do.



Sorry about the quality. I had to upload it to Youtube, so I had to use a compressed version.

3 comments:

seedoi said...

HAHAAHA
THAT"S GREAT!! I LOVE IT!!
Who was the instructor for that class? I've never heard of it

TommyRobot said...

Hey Ben,

Jim Abrams teaches that class. I think it's a mandatory class for animators, but I don't know how long he has been teaching it.

I know Catherine and Sarah did some nice work in there.

DrDoom said...

it's all right......

nah its AMAZIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!