Monday, August 6, 2007

GOH Plus CICFF Equals Accepted!

Wow, just one day after I post some old GOH artwork, I get an email saying that GOH has been accepted into the Chicago International Children's Film Festival!

How exciting! I was just thinking today about how I still had not heard back from them, and lo and behold, I get a response! And it's positive!

This could not have happened without the dedication of everyone in the class: Karl, Lina, Tina, Joon, Sean, Rein, Joe, Laura, Lauren, Ryan, and our fearless leader, Joe Merideth.

I hope everyone comes out and sees it!

Here's a nice piece of artwork from the DVD cover that we all got. Enjoy!

3 comments:

seedoi said...

Hey
Congratulations!!
Looking forward to seeing this!

DrDoom said...

congrats tommy!

Akira said...

I'll be there to watch it for sure!