Sunday, March 11, 2007

Double Whammy Sunday!

Good evening!

So I decided that the boucing head needed a background pan, to help it look more..... Well, to make it look like he's going somewhere, and not just bouncing in limbo. And so here it is! It is not a perfect loop, unfortunately, so it does abruptly cut back to the begining, but I am pretty pleased with it!



In addition, since this technically isn't a new Flash exercise, here is an illustration I did for Quadforce. It is supposed to be "my rival/enemy", but since everybody loves me so much, I had to come up with something a bit different. The wall is a pissed off version of the pressure I put on myself when I am not animating or drawing. You know, the ever present "Man I really should be doing x instead of y." Oh well. I'm pretty pleased with it.



Yep! I dig it. Anywho, have a nice weekend! See ya next time!

2 comments:

Patach said...

That head will be in my nightmares.

kthxbai

Joe said...

NOICE!
great lil pan there buckaroo!

~JM