Monday, November 12, 2007

Kraft

So here it is. I wanted to wait until today because it was, or rather, it is in a contest for Kraft. It's just a quick fifteen second commercial and we at work decided to give it a shot. I was worried about posting it on my blog but when you submit it to Myspace (Who is holding the contest), they give you code to embed it. So I guess it's ok!

I did everything except the sound and the writing. I'm excited because I got to use my designs for everything. Also, animating Carl (The weird monster) was a lot of fun.




I did another one with Victor, but I will post that one later on. Probably tomorrow.

PS: The Fly's name is Jonathan.

3 comments:

Akira said...

Health BONES STRONG TEEFFF!!!

Anonymous said...

:) this is hilarious! Nice job Tom.

Joe said...

nice...um...yeah...cool~JM